piano

piano

3.19.2016

Let's make Japanese account of SNS or Japanese site

There are many wind bands in Japan as I wrote in the article "Scale of the market." However, language barrier is very thick. It is said about even my Japanese friends as "Seriously are you writing blog in English? Amazing!". In this way, language barrier is causing that I have written in this blog so far. However, this barrier is something like the Berlin Wall. If you or your spokesperson can use Japanese, most of problems become clear. It is the moment the wall to collapse. If you wish to more success in Japan, trying to create an environment that can be used the Japanese whether using Google translation or hire a spokesperson.

Then, trying to make a page for Japan to your own site. Facebook page also create a new page for the Japanese. Twitter account also create a Japanese-only account. After just take advantage of them for the promotion. Many Japanese to follow your Facebook page or Twitter account gladly, will visit your site. Inquiry in Japanese might increase.

I has finished writing all once that I wanted to tell to you in the article until today.I intend to provide from time to time new information about the brass band of Japan irregularly in the future. I write when it comes out to write. Contact with the message of Facebook or Twitter If you have anything you would like to know as well. And then write an article every time look about it.






text. Shuhei Umemoto (Thank you, Google translation)




---------------------

Update information will inform in Twitter and Facebook. Bookmark is also good. My account is below. (But I tweet or post almost Japanese, I use English when inform this blog's update.)

Twitter :
https://twitter.com/ShuheiUmemoto

Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/shuhei.umemoto

I'm not good at English, but you may understand what I want to say.


See you next time.



If it is good I want you to know this blog to composer and arranger of your friends.
http://howtobesucessfulinjp.blogspot.jp/

I beleive your success.